PARAMEDICAL BEAUTY CLINIC
We provide a friendly, passionate and professional service. We respect your privacy, while you are receiving our treatments in a relaxed hygienic environment.
We offer the newest and precise technology. It is powerful enough to do the treatments effectively yet safely and is well maintained to provide consistent results.
The Difference Between Classic And Volume Lash Techniques
We have over 15 years of laser experience. Paramedical Beauty Clinic is a leading beauty clinic of non-invasive, skin rejuvenation and body contouring.
● Please come for your service without makeup on
● Avoid curling your Eyelashes the day of your service
● Wait at least 48 hours after a Lash Removal, receiving chemical treatments such as tinting or perming to your Lashes, or any other activity or procedure that may have irritated your eyes
● Avoid wearing contacts to your service, bring your glasses with you
● Keep water away from your lashes for the first 12 to 24 hours after application
● Using water-proof mascara on the extensions is not recommended, as it is hard to remove and can actually pull off your natural lashes
● Using liquid eyeliner instead of a waxy pencil is better after eyelash extensions, because waxes and oils can loosen the bond
● Avoid oil-based makeup removers and skin care products closed to the eye area
Classic Technique is where one single extension is attached to one natural lash resulting in added length, definition, and curl.
Volume Technique (2D, 3D, 4D, 5D etc.) is where multiple extensions are attached together by the technician using the smallest amount of adhesive creating a customized “fan” and attached to one natural lash. Volume Lashes are applied using 2-5 very thin, lightweight lash extensions to a single natural eyelash. The result is unparalleled fullness while still being lightweight and safe for long-term wear.
Add volume and fullness to your natural eyelashes, lightweight , water resistant , time saving on doing your own lashes and no clean up, make you look and feel gorgeous day and night.
We offer you a free consultation at no cost. To ensure you that we provide a successful treatment program and skincare regime for your requirements.
How Long Do
Eyelash Extensions Last
Each extension should last for the remaining lifespan of the natural eyelash. As your natural lashes grow and shed, the extensions will grow and shed with them. Most clients experience enough shedding within 3 weeks to be in need of a touchup. Some clients need every 2 weeks to have their lashes at maximum fullness.
WHY CHOOSE US
Eyelash Extensions Service
Tel: 02 8964 8281 | 0451 434 689
Address: Suite 55, Level 2,
1 Railway Pde, Burwood NSW 2134
Copyright Paramedical Beauty Clinic. All rights reserved