Cosmetic Teeth Whitening
Enhance your confidence with a sparkling smile from the state-of-the-art LED teeth whitening technology, trusted by dentists worldwide
Teeth whitening at the speed of light
BleachBright, Australia’s most respected teeth whitening brand, features state-of-the-art technologies that are safe, industry-unique and very cost-effective.
With only one 20 minute process your teeth will be brighter from two to eight shades! Create a positive attitude for yourself and improve your appearance while achieving a more youthful look with your new radiant smile.
The procedure itself is simple and self-administered. There are NO Syringes, NO Impressions and NO Preparation! The patented double-sided mouthpiece has a special whitening agent and other essential ingredients. Products are manufactured in the USA in the FDA compliant facility and meet all ISO standards. All you have to do is simply insert the mouthpiece then SIT BACK AND RELAX.
Skin & Body Co. is the affiliated clinic of Paramedical beauty clinic, which is the licenced clinic to offer BleachBright teeth whitening service.
Treat yourself to the delight of a brilliant smile, you deserve it!
Why do teeth Stain?
No matter how well you take care of your teeth, they’re going to get darker as you age. Some stains – from things like coffee, cola, and dark-coloured foods – develop relatively evenly over all of your teeth and tend to accumulate over time. Other stains – such as those developed from smoking cigarettes – develop as unattractive, uneven patches on your teeth. Your teeth can even grow darker in colour due to the side effects of certain medications and antibiotics.
● drink beverages using s straw. This reduces the amount of fluid that has contact with the front surfaces of your teeth.
● rinse after each meal. This helps to remove food particles from the mouth and gives you fresher breath.
● don’t wear lipstick immediately after the teeth whitening session as it can stain the teeth and leave behind a residue.
● After you have your teeth whitened. Avoid any dark coloured beverages as often as possible to prevent staining.
● don’t eat dark coloured foods for a few weeks after your treatment.
● don’t smoke.