Look great for your pleasure
Who is a candidate for Dermal Fillers?
Many people are candidates for dermal fillers, which is part of the reason it is such a popular procedure. There are three main groups of candidates for dermal fillers, those who want to restore youthfulness to their face, those who want to add volume to their face and those who want to improve the shape, profile and contour of their face. If any of these sounds like you, contact us or come in for a consultation and we will help you decide whether dermal fillers are right for you.
What is required for a great result?
- a good patient
- a good filler or fillers……Dr Young readily uses multiple fillers to blend
- a correct amount, in the correct area or areas
- mostly a really good Doctor- This is where assessment is everything!
There are a few important recovery guidelines that you need to follow after your procedure to keep yourself safe and to maximize the results of the procedure.
- Do not apply makeup for 12 hours after your procedure excluding the mineral makeup applied at the clinic.
- For the first 24 hours, you need to avoid undergoing strenuous exercise and the consumption of alcohol.
- For the two weeks following your procedure avoid extended exposure to the sun or UV light and avoid extended exposure to heat or freezing temperatures and this will affect your recovery and the results of the procedure.
- we recommend that you avoid any dental work at least one week prior to or post dermal filler treatment.