Fractional RF is an ideal technology for the treatment of acne scarring, skin rejuvenation and regeneration. This process can soften fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars and improve pore size with minimum downtime.
Is It Safe
Fractional RF technology offers a safe, energy-based system, it delivers heat energy deep into the subcutaneous layers to regenerate collagen, restore skin firmness and improve skin texture, producing the maximum dermal effects while minimizing the damage to the epidermis. Obvious instant and long term skin rejuvenation results can be obtained after factional RF treatment.
Benefits of Fractional RF
- Loose or Sagging Skin
- Stretch Marks
- Acne Scarring
- Cystic Acne
- Open Pores
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Poor Skin Tone & Texture
Fractional RF vs Fractional laser
Compared with traditional laser systems, fractional RF energy penetrates more in deep volumetric dermal heating, while less volumetric in the superficial layer. For best results on deep wrinkles and acne scars, a combination treatment of Fractional RF and Fractional laser serves to flatten uneven skin,
Pre Treatment Preparation
● Avoid Sun exposure or sunbed 2 weeks before treatment.
● Wait 3 months after laser resurfacing
● Stop using skincare containing Retinol (topical Vitamin A) for 7 days.
● Wait four weeks after peel treatment.
● To achieve the best result, two weeks of skin preparation using Vitamin C serum, Brightening serum and sunscreen.
We cannot treat you with some medical conditions. Please discuss this with your treating technician.
After Your Treatment
- You may experience a mild sunburn sensation for about an hour after the procedure.
- Swelling is usually minimal and should resolve in 2-3 days.
- The skin will have a pinkish tone for 2-3 days.
- Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated.
- Sunscreen at least SPF 30+ is a must. Wear protective clothing and a wide-brimmed hat to protect the skin from sun exposure.