PARAMEDICAL BEAUTY CLINIC
Laser Alternative Treatment For Common Skin Irregularities
How Does Skin Classic Work?
The Skin Classic uses direct high frequency effectively vaporize and dehydrate the skin irregularity with little downtime and no damage to surrounding tissue.
Skin Classic Can Treats The Following Conditions:
- Acne Cysts
- Broken Capillaries
- Cherry Angiomas
- Cholesterol Bumps
- Clogged Pore
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Skin Tag
- Sun Spots
What to Expect With Skin Classic Treatments
- During Treatment: We place the probe directly against your skin to effectively target each skin irregularity. There is some minor discomfort associated with the Skin Classic treatment. On a scale of 1-10, most clients put the treatment at a 3-5 depending on the area treated and irregularity.
- After Treatment: You may experience slight redness, scabbing, or a pinching sensation after treatment. Do not attempt to scratch or remove any scabbing, as this may result in scarring or pigmentation abnormalities. Side effects typically subside within one to two days.
Post -Treatment Care
- Avoid direct sunlight immediately following treatment.
- Do not pick at the crusting because prematurely removing the crust may cause hyperpigmentation or scarring
- If the area is still irritated by the end of the day a clean ice pack works well 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off.
- Keep your skin clean and moisturized during the day.
- Apply sunblock every day whether it is rainy or snowy.
- Pat dry instead of rubbing to prevent removal of crust
- Do not use any other form of peeling or bleaching products for 30 days
- After crust sloughs, the skin may be pink, must wear SPF 30 or higher
- High blood pressure
- Broken capillaries on lower extremities
- In doubt about a skin problem