PARAMEDICAL BEAUTY CLINIC
After Your Treatment
We offer the newest and precise technology. It is powerful enough to do the treatments effectively yet safely and is well maintained to provide consistent results.
WHY CHOOSE US
Ready To Lose Your Tattoo?
We provide a friendly, passionate and professional service. We respect your privacy, while you are receiving our treatments in a relaxed hygienic environment.
For some, getting a tattoo is an exciting event. For others, it can bring on a world of regret. If you want your tattoo removed or faded in the shortest time possible, then you have come to the right place.
We offer you a free consultation at no cost. To ensure you that we provide a successful treatment program and skincare regime for your requirements.
Tattoo removal laser uses the energy from laser light to remove or fade unwanted tattoo ink. The lase light passes through the top layer of the skin safely and shatters unwanted tattoo ink into microscopic particles. These tiny particles are then removed by the natural scavenger cells of the body's own immune system.
● You may experience a mild sunburn sensation for about an hour after the procedure.
● Swelling is usually minimal and should resolve in 2-3 days.
● The skin will have a pinkish tone for 2-3 days.
● Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
● Sunscreen at least SPF 30+ is a must. Wear protective clothing and wide-brimmed hat to protect the skin form sun exposure.
We have over 15 years of laser experience. Paramedical Beauty Clinic is a leading beauty clinic of non-invasive, skin rejuvenation and body contouring.
● Less treatment sessions compared with traditional Q-switched™ lasers
● Faster treatment that last just minutes
● More comfortable treatment
● No downtime.
The world’s first picosecond laser and the only advanced tattoo removal laser with PressureWave technology, which works with your body to remove unwanted ink. PicoSure delivers laser energy that specifically targets tattoo ink, resulting in the successful shattering of just the ink particles without harming the surrounding tissue.
What Are The Advantages of PicoSure™ Laser Compared
With Q-switched Laser
Tattoo Removal Laser Work
Copyright Paramedical Beauty Clinic. All rights reserved
Tel: 02 8964 8281 | 0451 434 689
Address: Suite 55, Level 2,
1 Railway Pde, Burwood NSW 2134