PARAMEDICAL BEAUTY CLINIC
TATTOO REMOVAL TREATMENTS
Erase the regret of the past and move forward
HOW LASER TATTOO REMOVAL WORKS
Tattoo removal laser handpiece delivers laser energy into the ink particles of the unwanted tattoo. The heat from the laser breaks these particles into smaller pieces that the body can naturally eliminate. This is a gradual process, which means multiple sessions are required to achieve the desired outcome.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
The most common side effects that you may experience after your treatment include ：
During the removal process, your tattoo may experience a ‘white frosting’ effect. This occurrence is due to a chemical reaction from the heat of the laser hitting the ink pigments in the skin, which is a common, safe and an expected component of your laser tattoo removal treatment.
- Apply an ice-pack on the treated area to reduce pain, discomfort or irritation.
- If you need to apply a bandage over the treated area to keep your skin protected, it is important to not fuss with the bandage on the first day as this can irritate your skin, Removing or uncovering the bandage after 72 hours to allow the skin to breathe and properly heal.
- Do not exercise, hot shower, bath or sauna for at least 24-48 hours
- Avoid tanning of any kind and shaving until the area has completely healed.
- Give your immune system a boost by getting rest, drinking plenty of water and eating healthy.
- Make sure to keep the area clean and dry during the healing process. A mild soap can be used and make sure to pat dry and do not rub.
- Do not pick or scratch at the treated area to avoid scarring or infection. It is quite common to get blisters after treatment, let the body break the blister down naturally, don’t pop blisters and rinse them with warm salt water.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment after the blister has popped and kept the area covered for protection.
- For pain relief, you can take Paracetamol and it is best to avoid Aspirin as it can increase the risk of bruising or bleeding.
- Avoid exposing skin to UV light, sunbeds or self-tan for at least 2 weeks after treatment. This is to minimise the darkening of the skin (hyperpigmentation).
- A few weeks after treatment, as the area continues to heal, it may get itchy. This is all part of the healing process. Vitamin E or aloe vera creams will help to soothe irritated or itching skin.
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL FAQs
Skin is the largest barrier against infection that we have. Proper skincare keeps your skin glowing and in good condition. Effective skincare will enhance the treatment results and keep skin looking its best.